Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Watchers: Knight of Light by Deirdra Eden

    I enjoyed the book so much I read it in a day. It's main plot is the old fashion, good protecting humanity from evil. I do like that the main character doesn't stay "afraid of her own shadow".

    I know everyone has their own opinion on what fairies and pixies look like, but I didn't "see" much of a difference; they are two different species. I would have liked to see more of the fairies. That whole scene seemed a bit rushed.

    I really appreciated the variety of scenery. Switching the story from one place to another kept my imagination flowing. The variety and appearances of characters was vast; I hope there will be many more new faces in the books to come.

  The copy of this book I read was an ARC book. This is the review I submitted to the author. This book will be available for purchase September 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment